AlpineAire Three Berry Crumble
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Bring a tasty dessert or snack of blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and apples with a brown sugar sauce and a hint of citrus. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Dessert
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 400 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 3/4 cup (6oz.|177ml) cold water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #4 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Dessert/Snack
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [53g]
- Packaged Weight: 3.75oz. [106g]
- Calories: 200/Serving, 400/Package
- Fat (g): 2.0
- Carbs (g): 56
- Protein (g): 1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 65
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Brown Sugar, Chocolate Pie Crumbs [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed oil, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate], Diced Apples, Corn Starch, Freeze-Dried Whole Blackberries, Freeze-Dried Blueberries, Freeze-Dried Blueberries, Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries, Citrus Acid.
Contains: Soy, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber. Remove & Set Aside Crumb Packet
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add ¾ cup (6oz./177ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 4
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10 minutes - Sprinkle Crumb packet over top and serve.