Bogs Womens Arcata Tonal Winter Boot
Leave your igloo in style with these 100% waterproof, fur- lined BOGS. The only thing faux is the fur. Comfort rated to -58°F [-50°C]
- 100% Waterproof
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- GlacialGrip slip resistant outsole for maximum traction on wintery surfaces
- BOGS Max-Wick evaporates sweat to keep feet dry
- Soft knit upper
- Plush faux fur lining for warmth and comfort
- BLOOM eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- Comfort Rated: -58°F [-50°C]
- Material: Eco Friendly Design
- Construction: 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Upper: Soft knit upper, Plush faux fur lining for warmth and comfort
- 100% Waterproof from top to bottom.
- Wicking: Our Max-Wick technology moves sweat away to keep your feet dry.
- Ice Traction: GlacialGrip slip resistant outsole for maximum traction on wintery surfaces
- Bloom Eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- EVA Midsole
- Usages: Winter Fun, Snowshoeing, Walking, School
YULEX: Natural rubber, sustainably harvested in Forest Stewardship Council-approved regions.
RECYCLE & REUSE: Our rubber factories minimize waste by using as much as 40% post-industrial recycled material.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP: [LWG] We incorporate best green practices, by working with suppliers who are on the forefront of responsible manufacturing.
TREAD MORE LIGHTLY: We are on a journey to increasingly decrease our carbon bootprint using the best practices in our industry.
BLOOM: Bogs is partnering with BLOOM to integrate algae-based EVA footbeds across our entire line.
DURAFRESH: As counter-intuitive as it sounds, some odor protection technologies have pesticides in them.