Arc'teryx Mens Atom AR Hoody
Warm and breathable, wind and weather resistant, packable and durable. Worn as a cold weather midlayer or standalone during rest phases, the Atom AR Hoody is one of our most versatile insulation pieces. Its Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is efficient, effective and resilient. The light, wind resistant and water repellent Tyono™ 30 shell is treated for extra durability, and Permeair™ panels under the arms improve ventilation. The insulated helmet compatible hood adds warmth and protection.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers, Internal chest pocket with zip
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Outer - Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Liner - Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Body - Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation.
- Under Arms - Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation.
- Hood - Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation.
Coreloft™ - Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.