Arc'teryx Mens Atom AR Jacket
Winter warmth with serious versatility – the Atom AR Jacket is built to handle a range of adventure. Wear it as a standalone during rest phases, evenings at camp, or trips to town. Use it as a breathable midlayer in cold, wet conditions. Packable and lightweight, its Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is efficient, effective and resilient. The wind-resistant and water-repellent Tyono™ 30 shell is treated for extra durability, and air-permeable Permeair™ panels under the arms improve ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
- Stretch-woven cuffs - Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers, Internal chest pocket with zip
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper, Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Outer - Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Liner - Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Body - Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation.
- Under Arms - Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation.
- Hood - Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation.
Coreloft™ - Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.