Arc'teryx Mens Atom Lt Hoody
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Internal chest pocket with zip, Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Slight drop hem
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in