Arc'teryx Mens Camosun Parka
Refined urban style in a warm, weatherproof, down insulated, hip length parka with a removable hood.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Insulated, Durable
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Removeable insulated Coreloft™ hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Fabric: N150p-X 2L GORE-TEX fabric delivers waterproof/breathable weather protection
- 750 fill European goose down - lines the core and sleeves
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. - used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. The removable hood utilizes Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for added protection and warmth.
Coreloft™ 140 - Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.