Arc'teryx Mens Kappa Hoody
The versatile Kappa is specifically designed for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility.
- Windproof, Breathable
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Insulated hood, Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Chest pocket with zip, Two hand pockets with zippers, Two internal mesh pockets
- N70p GORE THERMIUM™ - sheds snow and light rain
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp