Arc'teryx Mens Stowe 9.5 Short
Inspired by the alpine, then refining for versatile off-mountain performance, style and comfort – this is how we designed the Stowe Short. It easily handles travel, relaxed weekends, and summer’s casual workdays. Combining natural fibre comfort with nylon’s strength and quick-dry performance, the lightweight cotton blend poplin is durable, breathable, and soft. Stretch adds freedom and holds the fit, and two zippered cargo pockets safely store your passport, cash and smartphone. Light, durable cargo short constructed from a stretch cotton blend.
- Breathable, Lightweight, Durable
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Two rear pockets, Two hand pockets, Two zippered cargo pockets
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- 9.5" [24 cm] inseam length
- Type: Mens: Light, durable cargo short constructed from a stretch cotton blend.
- Fit Regular Fit
- Weight: 7.1 oz [202 g]
- Fabric: 4 oz cotton/nylon stretch poplin - 68% cotton, 28% nylon, 4% elastane
- Benett—66% cotton, 31% nylon, 3% elastane, 144 g/m². A lightweight poplin weave with both comfort and function. The cotton helps keep things cool, while the spandex adds a small amount of 2-way stretch. Nylon content keeps the weight down and enhances strength and durability. Water repellent finish.
- Length: 9.5" [24.13cm]
- Inseam: 33" [83.8cms]