Arcteryx Womens Atom Heavy Weight Hoody Jacket
Always warm, breathable and wind resistant, worn as a midlayer or standalone – the Atom Heavyweight Hoody is one of our most versatile insulation pieces. Its Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is efficient, effective and resilient. Mapped for optimal performance, it works well even if wet. The lightweight, wind resistant and water repellant Tyono™ 30 shell is treated for extra durability, and Permeair™ panels under the arms add ventilation. The insulated, helmet compatible hood adds warmth and protection.
- Atom Heavyweight Hoody was previously the Atom AR Hoody.
- Updated with a revised fit, Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Dope Permeair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Body - Coreloft™ 120 (120g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Hood - Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation.
- Underarm - Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation.
Fit: Regular - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably over or under our layers.