Arc'teryx Womens Atom Hoody
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Light, soft Tyono 20 with DWR finish to repel moisture
- Resilient Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip main opening, zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket with custom TPU zipper pulls
- Cuff eases layering and removal
- Dual hem adjusters
Fabric: Tyono 20 - 100% nylon , Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Fit: Fitted - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers.
Insulation: Coreloft Compact 60g/m2 insulation, Dope Permeair 20 - 100% nylon