Arc'teryx Womens Atom Hoody Jacket
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Updated with a revised fit.
- The Atom Hoody was previously the Atom LT Hoody.
- Wind resistant, Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Lightweight
- Compressible and packable
- Stretch-knit cuffs - Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Fit: Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers.