Arc'teryx Womens Atom Jacket
Performing as midlayer and standalone across a broad range of activities and output levels, the iconic Atom is an Arc‘teryx mainstay. Over time, we have refined the design to elevate performance, improve durability and extend its versatility. Its Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains heat when wet and withstands repeated packing and unpacking. Light, soft and durable, the Tyono™ 20 face fabric resists wind and weather, and stretch fleece side panels improve ventilation and freedom of movement.
The Atom Jacket was previously the Atom LT Jacket.
- Wind resistant, Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Lightweight
- Compressible and packable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Drop back hem
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Fit: Fitted - Our trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over first layers or under outer layers.
Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in