Arc'teryx Womens Atom SL Hoody
The Atom SL Hoody is specifically created to perform when insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts. Created to be so compact and light there’s no reason to leave it behind.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 66.5 cm / 26.2 in
- Mesh - 100% polyester
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Insulation: Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Weight: 11.6 oz. [330 g]
- Arc'teryx layering system