Arc'teryx Womens Taema SS Crew
True technical performance feels good. Running, hiking - however you move through the mountains, comfort lets you enjoy the experience more. Made from Phasic™ LT, a material containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. Articulated patterning gives you freedom to move, FC0 DWR helps minimize moisture absorption, and the seam construction reduces bulk and increases comfort.
Updated with a revised fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size and irritation
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Polyester next-to-skin wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains recycled polyester
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester (80% recycled content)
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. We are building worker well-being into our product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods. This garment is one of the first from Arc’teryx to be crafted under these terms and launches our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to Fair Trade certification by 2025.