Baffin Mens Sequoia Winter Boot (Tundra Rated)
The Ultra Lite Series Baffin Sequoia Boot is the evolution of Baffin winter boots! Fashion meets function in the city, arena or outdoors. Weighing in at just over 2lbs per pair, you are able to go about your active lifestyle with comfort, confidence and agility without compromising style or protection! The Baffin Sequoia is Tundra Cold Rated to approximately -58F [-50C] in active use.
Go forth this winter with fantastically warm boots that are surprisingly light and agile. SEQUOIA protects in both frozen and snow-covered terrains, offering snowshoe compatibility and slip-resistance during moderate levels of activity.
- Cold Comfort Rating: Tundra Rated
- Approximated Comfort Level: -58F [-50C]
- Baffin Ultra Lite Series Collection rated to perform from 41F [5C] to -58F [-50C]
- Tundra Rated cold-comfort is achieved with high activity and has been proven by us on frozen Tundra, at latitudes and altitudes during Canadian Winters.
- Baffin Ultra Lite Tundra Series Collection
- Fit Tip: Mens Style, Runs True to Size
- Durable Winter-Proof Insulated PU coated leather & Nylon upper.
- Reflective Piping for visibility at night
- Cross-shaft speed-lace front fastening system with toggle for improved closure
- Form-Fitted tall-height Nylon locking snow collar to protect from the elements.
- Removable Active-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermawick comfortable, hi-wick next-to-foot lining material for greater breathability and improved thermal regulation
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Lite proprietary aero-insulation blend that allows the inner boot to achieve greater thermal regulation while using less material.
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- PolyNylon blend used as an outer layer for lightweight and breathable liner durability
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Superlite Blend compound shell for a lightweight performance fit
- LiteGrip Blend base for lightweight cushioning and grip
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized slip resistant grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Snowshoe Compatible
Made for Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Mens Baffin Ultra Lite Series Winter Boots
- Height: 12.00 in. [30.48 cm]
- Weight: 4.91 lbs. [2.16 kg] * Based on a Men’s Size 10
- Fit Tip: True To Size
- Cold Comfort Rating: Tundra
- Comfort Rated: 41F [5c] to the extreme of -58F [-50c]
- Material: Waterproof abrasion resistant leather & nylon upper
- Replacement Liner: [LITEMR01]
ULTRA LITE SERIES COLLECTION:
The Baffin Ultra Lite Collection is the evolution of winter footwear, where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. With highly breathable, waterproof upper materials and a body-heat moldable, removable liner with B-Tek Lite Insulation, this series guarantees weather protection in temperatures ranging from 41F/5C to -58F/-50C. Weighs about 2 lbs per boot, these sit upon a Superlite shell which features a snowshoe ledge. Finally, our proprietary AirGrip starts in the Mid-Sole and is molded through the Out-Sole, the rounded out with Polar Rubber contact points for additional slip resistant grip on snow and ice.