Big Agnes Spicer Peak 4 Tent Footprint
The Big Agnes Tent Footprint is a smart addition to your Big Agnes Spicer Peak 4 Family Tent. The footprint is designed specifically for the tent and can help protect the bottom from damage. Footprint protects the tent floor from damage & prevents ground water from wicking inside prolonging the life of your tent.
The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles, and stakes.
- Designed to fit under your Big Agnes Spicer Peak 4 Tent
- Pre-Cut Nylon fits under your tent in grommet holes for a secure fit.
- Footprint protects the tent floor from damage & prevents ground water from wicking inside prolonging the life of your tent.
- Nylon Mesh Stuff Sac for Storage is included.
- Color: Safari
- Customized Size: 7' 6" x 7' 8" [229 x 234cm]
- Packed Size: 25" x 13" x 2.5" [64 x 33 x 6cm]
- Weight: 1lb. 3oz. [539g]
- Compatible: Spicer Peak 6 Tent
- Fast Fly Compatible
FABRIC: Polyester, 1500MM PU water resistant coating, fully taped seams
THE REASON WHY YOU NEED A TENT FOOTPRINT
- Footprints provide additional durability and protection for your tent floor against rocks, roots and dampness, and they are constructed of heavily coated nylon fabric with a custom-cut shape, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
- Most customers want full coverage fly sheets integrated into their tents, in order to protect them from the rain!
- No matter how much ventilation that is built into your tent, condensation will accumulate heavily on the fly sheet, especially in the morning... This is why customers always come to us and say their tent leaks...
- Actually their tent is not leaking at all but it is the evaporation of moisture from the ground that condenses on your fly in the form of moisture, which accumulates on warm nights!
- You can either wipe your tent fly sheet down with a cloth every morning or...invest in a Tent Footprint to eliminate the moisture.
FAST FLY SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
If you purchase the optional Big Agnes footprint for your tent, it will enable you to pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind.
The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, fly, poles, and stakes.
Fast Fly / Shelter Mode Weight: 11lb 1oz [5.02kg]
Footprint Weight: 1 lb 3oz [539g]