Black Diamond Spot325 LED Headlamp 325 Lumens
Our award-winning, full-featured waterproof headlamp is now lighter, brighter, and smaller. The new Spot325 features a more compact design, updated user interface, and improved multi-faceted optical lens design that not only saves battery life but also provides a powerful 325 lumens of light, making it the perfect light for pre-work dawn patrols, after-dark trail runs and climbing days that don’t always fit into 9 to 5.
- Emits up to 325 Lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows instant transitioning between full & dimmed power
- Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
- Compact, low-profile design uses 3 AAA batteries, (Included)
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power.
- Settings include full strength in proximity & distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode.
- Multifaceted optical lens designs
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
- Lumens: 325
- Weight With Batteries: 3.0 oz [86 g]
- Max Beam Distances: Max [83 m] ~ Low [8 m]
- Max Burn Time: Low [600Hr] ~ High [65 Hr]
- Brightness: Variable
- Beam Type: Flood & Spot
- 6 modes include bright white proximity, bright white distance, dimming, strobe, red proximity and red strobe.
- Night-vision friendly red light can be activated without cycling through white lighting.
- 3-level power meter gives you an idea of how much juice is left.
- Lockout feature protects against accidental activations.
- IPX Rating: 8
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
- Recommended: Climbing, Ski Touring, Trekking, Day Hiking
- PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings. Instant transitioning between full & dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows youto turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power.