Canada Goose Womens Lorette Parka
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in media pocket
- Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
"Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: ARCTIC-TECH [85%] polyester + [15%] cotton blens with durable water repellent finish
Fit: Slim Insulated: Garments have an athletic cut and are designed to fit closee to the body.
Fur: Removable Coyote Fur Ruff
Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
Length: Long Thigh - Center Back: 35” / 88.9cm
TEI 3 Rating: - FUNDAMENTAL: -10°C / -20°C Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.