Canada Goose Mens Chilliwack Nonfur Bomber
One of our most-loved styles, the Chilliwack Bomber, gets an update with streamlined hood details and elevated trims. Developed for post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility.
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection
- Adjustable down-filled snorkel hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat.
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders.
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- 5 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with Velcro® closures, 1 pen pocket on left sleeve.
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets.
- Finished with Canada Goose disc
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: ARCTIC-TECH [85%] Polyester + [15%] cotton blends with durable water repellent finish
Insulation: 625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Length: Hip length
TEI 3 Rating - FUNDAMENTAL: -10°C / -20°C Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.