Canada Goose Mens Emory Parka
Sleek quilting lends textural warmth to this performance ready, cold weather essential. Featuring a slim cut, it has an interior snow skirt and a drawcord hem that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. It's finished with a suede tricot chin guard.
- Removable fur on hood
- Two-way adjustable hood (hood opening and vertically)
- Adjustable bracing wire for superior protection on hood
- Brushed tricot-lined chin guard for comfort
- Adjustable hem to seal out cold and wind
- Rib knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt
- Two-way zipper closure
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with Canada Goose logo snap closure
- Two fleece-lined chest pockets with zip
- Two fleece-lined slash pockets set on top of two lower pockets with snap closure
- Three interior pockets | Zippered security pocket | Two stretch mesh pockets
- TEI 4 Rating, Enduring, -15°C / -25°C, Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant - Durable - Warm - Wind Resistant
- "Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: ARCTIC-TECH [85%] polyester + [15%] cotton blens with durable water repellent finish
Insulation: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Length: Mid Thigh
TEI 4 Rating; Enduring, -15°C / -25° Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.