Canada Goose Mens Expedition Parka
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Removeable fur ruff with shaping wire
- Fleeced lined chin guard
- Webbing grab strap at upper back
- Waist features interior drawcord to customeize fi and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide away nylon elasticized snow skirt
- Placket with Velcro closures over 2-way zipper
- Storm flap underneath zipper
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double entry pockets on froont with top flap and velcro closures, side entry has zipperclocures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap velcro closure
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop in pocket
- TEI 5 rating - extreme -30C and below
- 625 Fill Power white duck down
"Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
Fur: Removable ruff
Length: Mid Thigh
Insulation: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
TEI 5 Rating: Extrene, -30°C and below Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.