Canada Goose Mens Resolute Parka
Long known as the "industrial" parka of the North, the Resolute Parka is worn at both poles - by explorers on trans-Antarctic expeditions as well as workers at high-Arctic observatories. With features like double reinforced elbows and a longer thigh length, this parka will get you through some of the most extreme and challenging environments in the world.
- 3-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Inside of hood opening and chin guard are lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab straps at shoulders and upper back with 'Resolute' emblem patch
- I.D. badge windows at left chest and lower-left sleeve
- Signature double-strip reflective details across upper back and chest pockets add visibility in low light
- D-ring attachments at back of hood, chest pockets and lower left pocket to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Hide-away insulated snow skirt for added warmth and protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
Fur: Removable ruff
Fit: Relaxed - Classic
Length: Mid Thigh
Insulation: 625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
TEI 5 Rating: Extreme, -30°C and below Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.