Canada Goose Womens Rosemont Parka
The slim-fit Rosemont Parka has a streamlined look and feel - perfect for daily wear. It features backpack straps for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise, and reflective details behind the hood for visibility in low light.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light
- Brim has a shaping wire and a removable fur ruff to stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and military button closures
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- TEI 3 rating Fundamental, -10°C / -20°C, Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant - Durable - Warm - Wind Resistant
- "Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
Fabric: 192 GSM, ARCTIC-TECH [85%] POLYESTER + [15%] COTTON BLEND WITH DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH
Fur Ruff: Removable
Insulation: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
TEI 3 Rating - FUNDAMENTAL: -10°C / -20°C