Coghlan's Foot Care Kit
Moleskin protects feet from painful pinching, rubbing or blisters. A perfect little kit for anyone going camping, hiking, running or walking especially when your showcasing your new shoes. For Trail, Track or Court. Moleskin protection for your feet from pinching, rubbing, blistering.
- 1 Piece 3” x 4” (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Pre-Cut Moleskin,
- 1 Piece 3” x 4” (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Moleskin,
- 2 Antiseptic Swabs,
- 3 - 3/4” x 3” (1.9 x 7.6 cm) Adhesive Strips,
- 5 - 3/8” x 1 1/2” (1 x 3.8 cm) Adhesive Strips.
- Moleskin fabric is commonly used to make trousers, also referred to as "moleskins", that are similar to jeans in terms of cut and construction. They similarly started as working men's wear, but are now also much more widely worn.
- Moleskin fabric can be coated with an adhesive backing and used to prevent or treat friction injuries of the feet. In the case of a blister, the moleskin is cut with a hole in the centre so the fabric does not adhere to the blister directly. The thickness of the surrounding moleskin protects the blister from further friction.