Coghlan's Magnesium Fire Starter
The Coghlans Magnesium Fire Starter is a must for every field trip. The fire starter uses magnesium, a flame source of 5400°F (2982°C). One fire starter should provide sufficient shavings to start hundreds of fires.
- To start fire. simply scrape starter with a knife and ignite the shavings
- Uses magnesium, a flame source of 5400 degrees F
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, back country treks, emergency preparedness, and more.
WARNING - The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sizing: One Size
- Material: magnesium
- Flame source of 5400 degrees F [2982°C]
- Usages: Survival Kits, Camping, Backpacking, Expeditions