Coghlan's Two-Step Drinking Water Treatment
- A must on all trips for emergency disinfection of drinking water
- Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets and Neutralizer are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water.
- Treats up to 25 quarts.
- One Tablet will disinfect approx: 1 Quart [1 Litre]
- Complete Instructions for use printed on each bottle
- Proven effective against Giardia Lamblia
- Not to be used on a continuous basis.
- For short term or limited emergency use only.
- Easy to use. No unpleasant taste
- Iodine-based compound (no chlorine)
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 79533-1-37257
- E.P.A. Est. No. 79533-WI-1
Coghlans Drinking Water Treatment pills are an United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered product and are labeled for use as a water purification product. This product is not to be used for radiation exposure or any other use that is inconsistent with the advertised label directions. Failure to do so is illegal under Federal Law.
Kit: 2 Step Process
Contains: Active Ingredient: Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide
Each tablet contains 6.68% Titritable Iodine
- Coghlan's Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets [Bottle of 50 Tablets]
- Coghlan's Drinking Water Tablets Neutralizer [Bottle of 50 Tablets]