Osprey Cyber 26 Day Pack
The Cyber is a panel-style daypack that provides easy access to your laptop, tablet and everything you need to get through a busy day in town, at school, or at work. The Cyber is an excellent technical commuter pack for those who prefer the balanced carry of a pack to unbalanced messenger bags. Ventilated, soft and comfortable to carry, the NeoSpacer shoulder mesh and AirScape mesh backpanel keep you dry while you're on the move.
- Water Bottle Pockets - Dual side panel water bottle pockets provide easy accessibility to hydration storage
- Grab Handle - Top padded grab handle for quick and comfortable carry
- Scratch-free Zippered Pocket - A scratch-free zippered pocket is the perfect place to store sunglasses or electronics
- Front Organizer Pocket - Large zippered front pocket with internal pockets provides the ultimate organization
- Lower Zip Compartment - Lower zip compartment at the bottom of the pack contains a removable PowerHouse cord organizer
- Blinker Light Attachment - Blinker light attachment for low visibility
- Laptop Compartment - Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access and tablet sleeve
- Internal document sleeves - Internal document sleeves provide more organization for magazines and other documents
- Panel Access - Front panel opening provides easy access to main compartment.
Urban to Trail: Highly-organized computer pack. Supremely versatile and thoughtfully organized, these packs do a great job of hauling everyday necessities. Gender specific fit and a wide range of feature sets; there's a pack here for every user. So, whether it's school, work, travel or a trail outing, the 24/Seven Series has you covered with Osprey Fit, Function, Value and All Mighty Guarantee.
- Sizing: One Size
- Fit: Men's
- Volume: 1709 cu.in. [28 Liter]
- Weight: 1.81lb [0.82 kg]
- Dimensions: L (height) x W x D: 20 x 12 x 10 inch [50 x 30 x 26 cm]
- Fabric: 630D Nylon
- User Profile: Active Students, Commuters, Professionals, Outdoor Enthusiasts