Dakine Mens Excursion Gore-Tex Mitt
The Excursion is our workhorse mitt that keeps your hands warm and dry, day in and day out at the hill.
- A stretch-woven exterior and a durable leather palm add up to dexterity and a natural-feeling grip for on-the-go adjustments.
- A full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation.
- Primaloft® insulation and a wool fleece lining keep your digits warm.
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- Oversized main zipper for easy access
- Reinforced bottom keeps it upright
- Spacious interior
INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
PALM: Durable water-repellent 100% goat leather
SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
CUFF CLOSURE: One-hand cinch gauntlet
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold (100% recycled polyester) [Glove 170g] [Mitt 230g]
Warmth Index: 4
Gore Active Technology: Drier, Longer. An optimized construction system of inner lining, membrane & outer material to enhance breathability for a range of activity levels
Warmth Guide: The Heat Index provides a warmth comparison across different Dakine Models of Gloves & Mitts [The higher the number the warmer the glove will feel]