Darn Tough Womens Decade Stripe Crew Sock
Ten years ago, we created the Stripes sock, a well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. Today, we celebrate a decade of durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth with a new design. Who knows, these socks might just last you the next decade (they will).
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Fabric: 58% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
Weight: Midwieght - With the outdoors in mind, this is where our hiking socks and ski socks made their name. More natural insulation, and so durable they are a thru-hiker staple.
Height: Micro Crew - 7.5" - shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Cushion: Cushion - Terry loops underfoot and other areas of the sock, but does not wrap the foot. Our most popular, versatile cushion style.