Darn Tough Womens Mountaineering Sock
Beefy in personality, versatile in form, our cushy Mountaineering sock makes the most of big summit efforts and down day energy in a Heavyweight Micro Crew. Full-wrap cushion around the footbed and all-over Merino offer warm, lounge-worthy comfort akin to your favorite house slippers but with the proven, long-wear durability to explore beyond your comfort zone (and laundry basket) for weeks on end.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Fabric: 74% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
Heavyweight Socks: Our warmest socks. Always with cushion, if not a full cushion of terry loops, these usually have the highest Merino Wool content of any styles with maximum Merino benefits.
Height: Micro Crew - 7.5" - shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Cushion: Full Cushion - Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.