Salomon Womens Ellipse Freeze CS Waterproof Boot
For tromping through a snowy landscape, a winter commute, or a hike in cold weather, the ELLIPSE FREEZE CS WP keeps your feet happy and comfortable. Made with a women's specific fit and bottom unit, it supports your unique structure, and its combination of felt and suede leather ensures comfort and durability.
A Fun Winter Casual Hiker or just for about town on those cold wet days.
- Mid Height
- Material: Waterproof split suede leather|Felt|Water Resistant textile|Waterproof PU coated leather|Waterproof leather
- Women's specific last
- Protection: Protective leather toe cap
- Fit Management: Optimized fit for Women|Sensifit™|Women specific features
- Upper Construction: Heel foam|Women's specific design
- Tongue/Collar: Gusseted tongue
- ClimaSalomon Waterpoof Membrane Lining [CSWP]
- Full bootie construction|Waterproof bootie construction
- Faux fur collar seals out drafts.
- Fleece insulation for an active temperature rating of -10C.
- Ice Grip Rubber Compound, Non Marking Winter Contragrip
- Sockliner: Die Cut Eva
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Womens Waterproof Insulated Boot
- Insulation: 14°F [-10°C]
- Weight: 14.81oz [420 g]
- Midsole Height: 9 mm / 19 mm - Drop 10m
- Insulation Temperature: Insulated membrane T° Comfort -5°C/+23°F|Insulated membrane T° Extreme -15°C/5°F|Insulated membrane T° Limit -10°C/+14°F
- Usage: Hiking, Lifestyle
Clima Salomon: WP insulated boot probably has the highest warmth to weight ratio to be found anywhere
OrthoLite: Sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
CONTRAGRIP: Developed with Salomon engineers & athletes, Contragrip combines varying compounds withe different lug designs optimized for each sport. It provides durable traction for all seasons in drya & wet conditions. Large Lug Soles for stability & perfect grip on rocks. 2 Directional chevrons for uphill/downhill traction on rocks & hiking trails. Channels & Pyramid for water & mud drainage.
ADVANCED CHASSIS: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride