Eureka Summer Pass 2 Tent (2 Person/3 Season) Footprint Included
The Eureka Summer Pass 2 two-person tent is light, airy, and tough enough for any three-season backpacking adventure. Featuring an open-air feel with a rugged, lightweight frame to outlast any storm, this will be your go-to backpacking tent.
- Lightweight Performance (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Rectangular Dome with Fly Ridge Pole
- Sleeps 2: 2 Door & 2 Vestibule
- Main Vestibule adds 12.5sq.ft. x 7.6sq.ft. of dry gear storage space
- Lightweight compact design is the perfect choice for intermediate backpackers.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System creates completely adjustable, easy to use ventilation options for all weather conditions
- 100% No-See-Um Mesh canopy creates an open air feel and keeps out the tiniest critters
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- Eureka Backcountry Camping
- Canoe - Bike - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Loft Hammock for gear storage & side pocketing keep items off the floor.
- Pocketing: 4, 2 on each side of the door for easy retrieval of gear
- Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- EUREKA BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Free Footprint Included for your EUREKA SUMMER PASS 2P Tent
- Color: Vineyard Wine/Sulphur Spring/High Rise
- Capacity: 3 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 7' 4" x 8' 8" [223 x 264cm]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 4" x 4' [223 x 122cm]
- Area: 32 sq. ft. [2.97 sq.m]
- Vestibule Area: Front: 12.5sq. ft.[1.61sq.m], Back: 7.6sq. ft.[0.71sq.m]
- Centre Height: 3' 5" [104cm]
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs 1oz [2.30kg]
- Total Weight: 6lb 1.6oz [2.75kg]
- Packed Size: 6" x 20" [15x50cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185T Polyester taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 68D 185T Polyester taffeta breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 20D polyester no-see-um White Mesh
- FRAME: 8.5 mm 7001-Series Aluminum, Brow Pole 7001-Series Aluminum
- Pole Attachment: Clips, Post & Grommet
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Polyester Nylon Footprint is included.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
- In 1963 the first American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
- For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either.