Eureka Alpenlite 2XT Expedition Tent (2 Person/4 Season)
The Eureka Alpinlite 2XT was built for one thing only... Winter, climbing, severe weather conditions. The small pack size & light weight make the Alpenlite 2XT a popular choice for year round adventures. Tested against storms from every season! Expedition Proven!
- Modified A frame design sheds rain, wind and snow effectively!
- Rugged 9.5mm aircraft aluminum frame
- Heavy duty oxford nylon cloth floor
- 2 Zippered Roof Vents - 4 Zippered in wall - 1 Scooped Door Vent
- Clear-Vu front window
- 75D Ripstop polyester fly for the demands of Expedition use
- Single front door with protective 2-point vestibule.
- Small rear door with small 1-point vestibule.
- High/Low ventilation in front door!
- 4 Season - Canoeing - Hiking - Extreme Weather
- Eureka Expedition Series Tents
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Consider the Eureka Alpenlite 2 Footprint for your Eureka Alpenlite 2XT Tent.
- Color: Sun Gold
- Sizing: 2 Person
- Tent Footprint: 7'6" x 7'6" [230 x 230cm]
- Sleeping Area: 4'6" x 7'6" [140 x 230cm]
- Area: 31 sq.ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9.44 sq.ft.
- Interior Height: 3' 4" [102cm]
- Total Weight: 7 lbs 15oz [3.61kg]
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 7oz [3.38kg]
- Pack Size: 7" x 16" [18x40cm]
- Coating: 1800mm waterproof coating Taped Seams
- FLY: 75D StormShield Poly Ripstop
- WALL: 70D Nylon Taffeta White
- MESH: 40D nylon no-see-um
- FLOOR: 70D Nylon Taffeta
- Coatings: 3000mm waterproof coating Taped Seams
- FRAME: DAC Pressfit 9.5mm, 9mm center hoop 6 Pole A-Frame
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles