Eureka Bon Echo Tour 600 Tent (6 Person/3 Season)
- Performance Family (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Modified Rectangular Dome with full fly coverage.
- Pre-bent poles allows for more inner space, high walls for optimum utilization of height.
- Sleeps 5 to 6
- Comfortable stand up height of over 6 feet.
- Front & Rear Double D Doors for easy access
- Large over-sized main front hooped vestibule w screening & floor (Bug Free|Guarantee Dry)
- Large enough to be used as a sitting room for 2 to 4 and a great storage area.
- Rear single point vestibule for added protection
- Inner sleeping room uses aluminum frames with pre-bent shoulder sections creating almost vertical walls which provide more head room along with better wind stability
- Elevated Heavy duty bathtub floor keeps seams high above the ground and water out
- Air circulation is enhanced by mesh side panels & full mesh roof panels
- Window & Vestibules on both front & back offers visibility and controlled ventilation
- Keep items handy, yet out of the way, with included gear loft plus 2 interior storage pockets
- Fly utilizes 2 fly rods to extend over door/vestibule for rain protection, and which add strength and stability to tent as well as more stand up room.
- 6000 series pre-bent aluminum shock-corded poles
- Clip and sleeve system for easy set-up
- Pin & Ring corner frame attachments
- Zippers size # 10
- Multiple storm guy out loops for added stability
- Gear pockets and loft included.
- Car Camping, Camp - 3 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Lifetime Eureka Warranty!
Consider the Eureka Bon Echo Tour Footprint for your Eureka Bon Echo Tour 600 Tent.
Optional 9' Aluminum HA Height Adjustment Poles for Fly & Side Walls in Treeless areas.
- Color: Green/Grey
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Door/1 Large Front Porch, Small Rear Vestibule
- Capacity: 5-6 Person/3 Season
- Tent Footprint: 14' x 12' [427 x 366 cm]
- Sleeping Area: 9' x 12' [274 x 366 cm]
- Floor Area: 108 sq. ft. [10.04 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area: 50 sq. ft. [4.64 sq.m] x 2
- Centre Height: 6' 6" [195.58cm]
- Total Weight: 31 lbs [14.06kg]
- Packed Size: 11" x 30" [28x76cm]
- FABRIC: Full Coverage Fly: 75D Polyester, Coatings: H20proof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 150D Polyester, Coatings: Waterproof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Inner Canopy Wall: breathable 75D Polyester
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um Meshing
- FRAME: 16.0 mm aluminium 6000 series pre-bent aluminum shock-corded poles for optimum height
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka! believes that the best lessons are learned outdoors, and dirty hands and salty hair are good for the soul.
- We’ve taken a good hard look at what you really need while camping—spaciousness, durability, ease of set-up—and built a line of tents with thoughtful touches and unparalleled value.
- So round up your family and friends and reach for the tent that helps you worry less and enjoy more.
CAR CAMPING - Pack it up and back it up
- Pack the car, round up the kids, and swing by the grocery store—we’re going camping.
- Storage solutions, durable construction, and thoughtful design come standard on all of our car camping tents, giving you the peace-of-mind to enjoy what matters most.
- Go ahead, embrace the adventure and cherish the time with family and friends.
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles.