Eureka Copper Canyon LX 8 Tent (8 Person/2 Season)
The Copper Canyon’s LX Series are easy to setup. Featuring larger windows and doors for improved ventilation, as well as an extended front porch fly design that provides a dry entryway and additional wet weather protection. Copper Canyon’s easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka!’s best valued car camping tent.
- Recreational Family (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 9-pole cabin style tent provides generous living space
- Freestanding combination steel/fibreglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and ring and pin for simple 2 person set up
- Sleeps 7 to 8 comfortably
- Near-vertical walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots
- Comfortable stand up height of over 6 feet.
- There are two massive D-Style doors at the front and rear that make it easy for everyone to get in and out
- Large mesh windows on each side with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy or kids or rolls back into one large room
- The zippered E! Powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged
- There are plenty of stash pockets and 2 gear lofts to help keep things organized
- Car Camping, Camp - 2/3 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Lifetime Eureka Warranty!
- Color: Blue Heaven/Dawn Blue/Jaffa Orange
- Door/No Vestibule: 2 Door - Extended fly coverage over door for extra weather protection & dry entryway
- Capacity: 5-8 Person/2 to 3 Season
- Tent Footprint: 13' x 10' [396 x 304 cm]
- Sleeping Area: 13' x 10' [396 x 304 cm]
- Floor Area: 130 sq. ft. [12.07 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area: No Vestibule
- Centre Peak Height: 7' [213cm]
- Minimum Weight: 31lbs 2oz. [14.15kg]
- Regular Weight: 34lb 2oz [15.5kg]
- Packed Size: 11" x 29" [28x74cm]
- FABRIC: Fly 68D Stormshield polyester 1200mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 168D polyester 1200mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Inner Canopy Wall: 75D polyester 1200mm
- FABRIC: Mesh: 698D polyester no-see-um
- FRAME: Steel Legs / Fiberglass Roof: 19.5mm steel + 16mm/12.7mm fiberglass
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka! believes that the best lessons are learned outdoors, and dirty hands and salty hair are good for the soul.
- We’ve taken a good hard look at what you really need while camping—spaciousness, durability, ease of set-up—and built a line of tents with thoughtful touches and unparalleled value.
- So round up your family and friends and reach for the tent that helps you worry less and enjoy more.
CAR CAMPING - Pack it up and back it up
- Pack the car, round up the kids, and swing by the grocery store—we’re going camping.
- Storage solutions, durable construction, and thoughtful design come standard on all of our car camping tents, giving you the peace-of-mind to enjoy what matters most.
- Go ahead, embrace the adventure and cherish the time with family and friends.
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is Not Available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles.