Eureka El Capitan 4+ Outfitter Tent (4 Person/4 Season)
The re-designed and fine tuned Eureka El Capitan 4+ Backpacking Outfitter Tent; carrying on the tradition & reliability of the iconic - classic El Capitan Series Tents. Roomy, Stable, Compact, Lightweight, freestanding for Group Camping, Car Camping or Base Camping! Continually Eureka's #1 canoe tripping tent & the tent most often copied but never matched! Simplicity in design but built to expedition standards even north of tree-line.
- The El Capitan 4+ Tent is classified as a 4 Season Tent & utilized above tree line providing that your tent is pegged/tied down securely.
- Stable 2-pole dome architecture with integrated ridgepole easily sheds wind and rain while providing additional head & shoulder space with plenty of room for 4 people.
- Free-standing design sets-up on any terrain
- 15% more floor space than traditional designs provides extra room for additional/bulkier all-season gear during those cold wet fall & winter months.
- Full coverage fly provides complete weather protection
- Ridge Pole runs from one side of tent to the other increasing head room
- 2 Large doors for easy entry & exit
- 2 Large Front & Rear 2 Point Vestibules add 16 sq.ft. (x2) of gear storage space
- High position Scoop Roof vent for improved ventilation
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System, Zippered Mesh Roof Panels
- High/Low Climate control doors maximizes air circulation
- Bottom Venting fly vestibules
- No-see-um internal mesh roof panels give superior ventilation
- Oversized, YKK brand zippers provide long-term durability in adverse conditions. Heavy duty #8 | #10 YKK zippers
- Heavy-duty, 150D floor fabric defends against premature
abrasion and punctures.
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles for lightweight strength & durability
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment
- Canoeing - Car Camping - Fire Fighting - Expedition - 4 Season
- Eureka Performance Expedition Standards Backpacking Tent
- Lifetime Eureka Warranty!
Consider the Eureka El Capitan 4+ Outfitter Fitted Footprint for your Eureka El Capitan 4+ Outfitter Tent.
- Color: Dark Ivy/Botanical Garden/Bok Choy/Aspen Gold
- Capacity: 4 Person/3 Season/4 Season (Tent above Tree-Line must be pegged & tied down securely.
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibules
- Tent Footprint: 13'6" x 7'6" [411 x 229cm]
- Sleeping Area: 9'2" x 7'6" [279 x 229cm]
- Area: 69 sq.ft. [6.41sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area: (2) 16 sq.ft. [1.48sq.m.]
- Centre Height: 4' 8" [142cm]
- Total Weight: 11lbs 15oz [5.41kg]
- Minimum Weight: 11lbs [4.98kg]
- Packed Size: 9" x 26" [23 x 66cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 75D 190T Ripstop Stormshield Polyester, Coatings: Waterproof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 75D 190T Breathable Polyester Taffeta White
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D Nylon No-See-Um
- FABRIC: Floor: 150D Polyester Oxford Nylon, Coating: Waterproof 5000mm Taped seams
- FRAME: 2 Poles 11mm 7000 Series Aluminum, 1 Ridge Pole 12.7mm
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles