Eureka Midori 1 Person Tent (1 Person/3 Season)
- Lightweight Performance (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Rectangular Dome with Ridge Pole
- Sleeps 1: 1 Door & 2 Vestibule
- Access zipper to the rear vestibule adds 5 sq. ft. and allows for additional weatherproof storage.
- Main Front Vestibule adds 10 sq. ft. of dry gear storage space
- Increased headroom without the added weight or bulk
- Trapezoidal floor shape and offset ridgepole are anatomical design elements that maximize space where it's required, while trimming weight/bulk where possible.
- Lightweight compact design is the perfect choice for intermediate backpackers.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System creates completely adjustable, easy to use ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is rugged, durable and designed to shrug off any storm.
- Single Hooded Vent in fly for ventilation
- Side mesh Screening give an incredible panoramic view!
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- Canoe - Bike - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Loft Hammock for gear storage and side pocketing keep items off the floor.
- Pocketing: 4, 2 on each side of the door for easy retrieval of gear
- Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- EUREKA BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Consider the Eureka Midori 1 Footprint for your Eureka Midori 1 Tent.
- Capacity: 1 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 1 Main Side Door & Front Vestibule, Access Zippered Rear Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 5' 6" x 7' 4" [168 x 224cm]
- Sleeping Area: 2' 4"' x 7' 4" [71 x 224cm]
- Area: 20.0 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: Main Front: 10.0 sq. ft., Rear Zippered Access: 5.0 sq. ft
- Centre Height: 3' [91.4cm]
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 11oz [1.67kg]
- Total Weight: 4lbs 2oz [1.87 kg]
- Packed Size: 5" x 16" [12.7 x 40.7cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1800mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um White Mesh
- FRAME: 7000 Series; 2 x 8.5mm aluminum body
- 1 Brow Pole - Integrated Offset Cross Over providing more head and elbow room.
- Pole Attachment: Clips, Post & Grommet
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
- Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
In 1963 the first American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either.