Eureka Northern Breeze 10 Screenhouse Tent
- Full coverage rain/wind curtains can be rolled up or used as awnings depending on weather conditions.
- 4 Full Mesh No-See-Um Window Panels
- Unique 3 way door zippers provide a number of door entry options.
- Full Coverage Awning gives plenty of room for a picnic table for Sun/Rain Protection!
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space!
- Heavy Duty Stormshield Polyester Splash Cloth
- Eureka Hub and Pin & Ring offers easy Set-Up
- Occasional Backyard and Cottage Use- Car Camping - 3-Season
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Included a set of (3) Aluminum Awning Poles
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, no-see-um mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However, our best selling features are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!
Optional 9' Aluminum HA Height Adjustment Poles for Fly & Side Walls in Treeless areas.
- Color: Beige, Carolina Blue
- Footprint: 10ft x 10ft [3.05m x3.05m]
- Centre Height: 7' 6" [232cm]
- Total Weight: 30lbs [13.7kg]
- Floor Area: 100 sq.ft.
- Awning coverage: 64.5 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 12.5" x 42" [31.75x106cm]
- Fabric: FLY SHEET: Armatech polyester 3000mm with taped seams and high roof vent.
- INNER CANOPY: No-see-um mesh
- FRAME: Umbrella Design
- (4) Pole, 1 in. diam. = 6000 Series Shock Corded Aluminium
- Center Reinforced Aluminum connector hub to hang tent
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]