Eureka Space Camp 6 Tent (6 Person/3 Season)
- Recreational Family (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = partial 2 Pole Geodesic Configuration
- 2 Curved Brim Rods above each door dramatically increase wind stability & provides more head & shoulder room.
- Two massive doors and vestibules provide weatherproof entrances and extra storage space
- A Large 22.8sq.ft Frontal Vestibule & a Smaller 16.7sq.ft. Rear Vestibule.
- 3 High/Low Venting Scoops - Air Exchange System creates completely adjustable, easy to use ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is rugged, durable and designed to shrug off any storm
- Complete with Easy to Pack Tent Duffel Bag!
- 2 Gear Lofts Included
- 10 strategic pockets provide gear storage galore; Cell Phones, Lights & other gear.
- Eureka Camp Comfort System Compatible
- Recreational Series Tents offer easy set up for weekend get-aways
- Weekend Camping, Car Camping, Boat Camping, Backyard Camping, 3 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Consider the Space Camp 6 Tent Footprint for your Eureka Spacecamp 6P Tent.
Optional 9' Aluminum HA Height Adjustment Poles for Fly & Side Walls in Treeless areas.
- Color: Legion Blue/Dawn Blue
- Capacity: 6 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 2 massive doors and 2 vestibules
- Vestibule: Large 22.8sq.ft Frontal Vestibule & Smaller 16.7sq.ft. Rear Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 14' 6'' x 10' [4.42 x 3.05m]
- Sleeping Area: 8' 4" x 10' [2.54 x 3.05m]
- Area: 83.3 sq. ft. [7.74 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area (x2): Front: 22.8 sq. ft. [1.53 sq.m.] ~ Rear 16.7 sq. ft. [1.11 sq.m.]
- Centre Height: 6.3' [1.92m]
- Minimum Weight: 16lbs 1oz [7.3kg]
- Total Weight: 17lbs 5oz [7.85kg]
- Packed Size: 10" x 25" [25.4 x 63.5cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Ripstop, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1800mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 190T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D Polyester no-see-um MeshFRAME: 7000 Series 13mm Main Body Aluminum Poles & 11mm Aluminum Door/Fly Extenders with clips & pole sleeves
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka! believes that the best lessons are learned outdoors, and dirty hands and salty hair are good for the soul.
- We’ve taken a good hard look at what you really need while camping—spaciousness, durability, ease of set-up—and built a line of tents with thoughtful touches and unparalleled value.
- So round up your family and friends and reach for the tent that helps you worry less and enjoy more.
CAR CAMPING - Pack it up and back it up
- Pack the car, round up the kids, and swing by the grocery store—we’re going camping.
- Storage solutions, durable construction, and thoughtful design come standard on all of our car camping tents, giving you the peace-of-mind to enjoy what matters most.
- Go ahead, embrace the adventure and cherish the time with family and friends.
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles.