Eureka Suma 3 Person Tent (3 Person/3 Season)
A good night’s sleep needs space as much as time. The Eureka Suma 3 Person Tent is our lightest backcountry tent, the new Suma optimizes volume with a stripped- down, minimalist one-door design that sets up lightning-fast so you spend less time pitching the tent more time catching z’s. 2 Sizes available for your next adventure.
- 2-pole High performance dome tent - our lightest back country tent
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Rectangular Dome
- Sleeps 3: 1 Door & 1 Vestibule
- 1 Large door and vestibules make side-entry tents a favorite for days on the trail
- A single-point vestibule fully protects the front-end Large D door/window
- Single Hooded Vent in fly for ventilation
- Side mesh Windows give an incredible panoramic view!
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- Pocketing: 2, 1 on each side of the door for easy retreival of gear
- Canoe - Bike - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Loft Hammock for gear storage
- Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- EUREKA BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
- Color: Jasmine Green/Neutral Grey / Dark Shadow
- Capacity: 3 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 1 Side Door & 1 Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 7' 4" x 9' [223 x 274cm]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 4" x 6' [223 x 183cm]
- Area: 44 sq. ft. [4.09 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area: 11.3 sq. ft. total [1.05 sq.m.]
- Centre Height: 4' 2" [127cm]
- Minimum Weight: 4lbs 11oz [2.18kg]
- Total Weight: 5lb 2oz [2.32kg]
- Packed Size: 6" x 17" [15.3 x 43.2cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185 T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185 T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 68D 185 T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 20D Nylon no-see-um Mesh
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
- In 1963 the first American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
- For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either.