Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 4 Tent (4 Person/3 Season)
Increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space are the characteristics of our Timberline SQ Outfitter 4XTC. Our proprietary SQ Sequoia frame incorporates an oversized 13mm ridge pole to provide a strong and resilient frame for extended use. The SQ frame's spreader pole increases the tent's internal volume by 24% so there is more useable space for cots and gear. Lengthening the fly and extending the ends of the fly creates vestibule "wings" for added wet weather protection to the door and windows. Often overlooked but greatly appreciated, the SQ frame has a raised entry height at the fly eve, making it easier to enter and exit the tent. 2 Convenient Sequoia Outfitter Tent Sizes for mounting your next expedition.
- Performance 3 Season Family (4 season below treeline)
- Sleeps 4 Comfortably!
- Easy to Set Up
- The proprietary Sequoia (SQ) frame offers strength and optimum angles to create internal volume for excellent livability.
- The mid-span spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume
- 6-pole A-frame construction utilizes strong, durable DAC Featherlite aluminum
- Generous D-style door offers ease of access and features a heavy-duty #10 zipper and High/Low venting for controlled ventilation
- Lengthening the fly and extending the ends of the fly creates vestibule "wings" for added wet weather protection to the door and windows.
- Large mesh window in the rear with zippered cover
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Heavy-duty 4 oz oxford nylon floor; bathtub design protects against splashing and standing water
- Great for Scout Camping, Expedition, Car Camping
- Tent Bag for Storage
- Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- EUREKA BACKCOUNTRY ALL SEASON CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Consider the Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 4P Footprint for your Eureka SQ Outfitter 4 Person Tent.
- Color: Dark Green
- Capacity: 4 Person/4 Season (Below Tree Line)
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & No Vestibules
- Tent Footprint: 7' 1" x 8' 7" [216 x 262cm]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 1" x 8' 7" [216 x 262cm]
- Area: 60.8 sq.ft.
- Interior Height: 4' 9" [145cm]
- Total Weight: 9lb 14oz [4.48kg]
- Pack Size: 7" x 25" [17.8x63.5cm]
- FABRIC: Fly 68D 190T Polyester ripstop 1500mm waterproof coating Taped Seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 75D 190T StormShield polyester taffeta white
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- FABRIC: Floor: 210D Nylon oxford, 1500mm waterproof coating Taped Seams
- FRAME: Main/Fly Pole 12 mm DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- Secondary: 13 mm DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- SET UP: Shock-cord Loop Over Junction Tubes, Clips, Post & Grommet
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
- Our proprietary SQ frame incorporates an oversized 13mm ridge pole to provide a strong and resilient frame for extended use.
- The SQ frame's spreader pole increases the tent's internal volume by 24% so there is more usable space for cots and gear.
- Often overlooked but greatly appreciated, the SQ frame has a raised entry height at the fly even, making it easier to enter and exit the tent
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
- In 1963 thefirst American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
- For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either