Eureka X-Loft 2P Tent (2 Person/3 Season)
- 2-pole High performance dome/hoop tent - our lightest backcountry freestanding tunnel tent
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Tunnel Architectural Hoop Dome - 2 smaller pole arch
- Sleeps 2: 2 Door & 2 Vestibule
- 2 Large doors and 2 Large vestibules make side-entry tents a favorite for days on the trail
- A dual-point vestibule fully protects the front-end Large D door/window
- 2 Hooded Vents in fly for ventilation
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- High/Low Air Exchange Venting
- Pocketing: 6 pockets along the base of the tent for easy retrieval of gear
- Canoe - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Caddy for gear storage
- Eureka Camp Comfort System Compatible
- Recreational Series Tents offer easy set up for weekend get-aways
- Weekend Camping, Car Camping, Boat Camping, Backyard Camping, 3 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
There is No Pre-Cut Footprint / Floor Saver for the X-Loft 2P Tent
- Consider purchasing Eureka Floor Savers (Not Stocked).
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles.
- Color: Summer Fig/Dawn Blue/Neutral Grey
- Capacity: 2 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 7' 4" x 10' 4" [223 x 315cm]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 4" x 4' 4" [223 x 132cm]
- Area: 32 sq. ft. [2.97 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area (x2): 10 sq. ft. total [0.93 sq.m.]
- Centre Height: 3' 7" [109.2cm]
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs 12oz [2.61kg]
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 19" [16.5 x 48.3cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 40D Nylon Ripstop, Coatings: Waterproof 1800mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 70D 190 T Nylon Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 30D 350T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D Polyester no-see-um Mesh
- FRAME: Osung Aluminum Series;  x 8.5mm aluminum body,  8.5mm arch pole hub
- SET UP: Lightweight Osung aluminum frame, clips, hubs and post & grommet assembly for fast and easy set-up
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Eureka Freecountry Tent:
Camping that isn't Cramping... In our humble opinion, the industry's standard definition of a 2 & 4 person tent footprint is too damn small... For the Freecountry, we think that's cramping not camping...
We're happy to introduce an upgrade to your standard room. Everyone needs plenty of elbow room and head space, especially if you're logging some tent time in the rain. Our New X-Loft 2/3/4 person tents provide unprecedented roominess for you, your friends and all your stuff! Stand Up and take a Bow...
Consider a Plastic Floor Saver or Plastic Tarp.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones. Cut the Rectangular Pattern [7'4 x 4'4] or smaller and should be centered under the Sleeping Area Body for maximum coverage.
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles