Faber Challenge Running Snowshoe [Racing]
IDEAL FOR: Fitness, Run & Racing
FRAME: Grey Colour
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Light weight yet strong 3/4" 6063-T832 Cambered aluminum frame increases flotation & rebound action
- U-Frame Open; curved open rear end avoids dragging effect while walking.
DECKING: New "WTD" Wing Traction Decking is lightweight & sturdy.
- The Perfect Sizing for optimal traction with less weight... while running
- Cool white decking accents the wing traction design.
- CNC Cut for lighteness with "Active Crampons"
- Low temperature impact copolymer plastic that is cold & shock resistant.
- Sturdiness is due to the decking wing torsion, giving extra traction & creating exit holes for snow
- Resistant to -40f [-40c] Temperature Rating
PIVOT: Live Reverse Pivot Live + Stopper
- Reinforced urethane pivot riveted to copolymer decking rotation stopper at 70°; avoiding contact with shine bone and ease backward steps & jumps over obstacles.
- Ease of walking & sliding & unloading snow from the shoe with each step!
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off-trail condition
- Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
- Minimizes rebound effect for walking & sliding
BINDING: Ultralight "UL" binding for a winter jogging/running shoe.
- Center: 2ZE Urethane Zenith Ratchet Buckle; better tightening, lighter, faster
- Heel: 1ZE Urethane Zenith Ratchet on rubber band, for improved tightening, lighter, faster & better control
- No Toe Box: Saving on weight and agility while running
- TYPE: High Tech Wing Traction Decking Running Snowshoe
- MODEL: CH 22
- SHAPE: Elongated Bearpaw
- WEIGHT: 2.10 lbs [0.95 kg] + 0.33 lbs [0.15 kg] with Removable Rear Crampon
- SIZE: 8" x 22" [20cm x 55cm]
- CAPACITY: No Limit on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Should fit all sizes;
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 50% Trail 50% Off Trail. Best for Trails
- TERRAIN: Trails
- ACTIVITY: Running/Fitness
- CONDITION: All, best on packed, crust & iced snow.
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR GUARANTEE
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!