Faber Elongated Bear Paw Snowshoe [125-300Lbs] 2 Styles
Elongated Bear Paw Snowshoes are utilized on Trail & mountain areas. Great for open terrain with less obstacles and snow packed by the wind. Built with two tightly fit cross-bars tenons, the Elongated Bear Paw is narrower but longer than the original bear paw. Narrower snowshoe with a long tip will enable an easier gait! This snowshoe lacks a tail, easing backward steps & facilitate turning around obstacles. The heavy duty lacing is ideal for spring time conditions and wet snow.
- Terrain: Trails and in mountains
- Activity: Recreational, Winter campers, Good manageability
- Snow condition: Spring melting and wet snow
RECOMMENDED SNOWSHOER WEIGHT:
10 x 36 [125 - 250lbs] Elongated Bear Paw Snowshoe
- Powder snow or trail breaker: 100-150lbs [46-68kg]
- Dry snow or trail: 125-200lbs [57-91kg]
- Melted snow or packed trail: 200-250lbs [91-114kg]
11 x 40 [150 - 300lbs] Elongated Bear Paw Snowshoe
- Powder snow or trail breaker: 150-200lbs [68-91kg]
- Dry snow or trail: 200-250lbs [91-114kg]
- Melted snow or packed trail: 250-300lbs [114-136kg]
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- MODEL: 28 and 29
- TYPE/LACING: Classic, Heavy Duty Lacing
- OTHER NAME: Otter, Ski-Doo, Green Mountain, Bearpaw
- SHAPE: Narrower but longer than the original bear paw, No Tail
- 10" x 36" [25x91cm], 4.40lbs [2.20kg]
- 11" x 40" [28x102cm], 5.40lbs [2.45kg]
- RECOMMENDED WEIGHT:
- 125-250lbs [57-114kg]
- 150-300lbs [68-136kg]
- CAPACITY: No Limit on packed trails
- TERRAIN: Built in the American territory where taller trees allowed the fabrication of a really long snowshoe with a single piece of wood; in Northern Canada where trees were smaller, the Ojibwa was built with two shorter pieces of wood.
- ACTIVITY: Walking long distances
- CONDITION:Open terrain with less obstacles & snow packed by the wind. Ideal for spring time conditions and wet snow.
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR GUARANTEE
- BINDINGS: Not included: Leather & Rubber Faber Bindings are available
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!