Faber Mountain Expert Snowshoe [Max 300Lbs] 5 Styles
The Mountain Expert is undeniably the most popular model of snowshoe year in and year out! These are available in different sizes for both men and women. For those who love to go off the beaten path, A high quality, high tech snowshoe from Faber provides excellent traction and stability when walking on almost any type of snow, be it light powder snow to heavy wet snow. Its “Arcatech” frame and double suspension pivot system are highly efficient and provide exceptional comfort on your excursions. The 15 teeth tempered stainless steel crampons offer an excellent control on rugged terrain. The same great technical features as the Faber Mountain Master Snowshoe but without the Heel Lifter and the Quatro 360 Binding!
IDEAL FOR: Hills and Backcountry
FRAME: Silver Color
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Light weight & strong 3/4" 6063-T832 Aluminium Alloy Tubing.
- Arcatech Frame: Arched & Vertically Cambered provides better flotation & gait while walking & much stronger.
- Curved rear end shape minimizes drag when walking.
- Increased maneuverability when going backward & moving in mountainous areas!
- Grey/Navy Blue Decking is a mens variant
- Grey/Rose Pink Decking is a womens variant
- Offers better snow traction than plastic decking
- Resistant to -105f [-76c] Temperature Rating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant
- Treated against U.V. Rays
- Heavy Duty Double Suspended Stainless Steel Pivoting Axle provides Full Rotation; high carbon steel rod; ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe with each step!
- Integrated Stopper at 70° w/ 6 rivet attachments made of high carbon steel allowing you to reverse direction withoug turning around.
- Integrated Rotation Stopper at 70° reduces shin bone contact
- Ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe w/ each step!
- FOOT & HEEL PLATES: Double density for better grip on your boot soles.
BINDING: QUATRO 3LR with toe box 4P
- TPR Binding with triple ratchet Zenith buckle system
- Center: 2 Lever Sliding Ratchet Buckles
- Heel: Urethane Lever Ratchet for improved tightening
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Conventional Decking Snowshoe
- MODEL: ME-824 Womens/Kids, ME-828 Womens, ME-828 Mens, ME-930, ME1036
- FIT: Womens [Grey/Rose], FIT: Mens [Grey/Navy]
- SHAPE: Elongated Bearpaw|
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 8" x 24" [20cm x 61cm], 4.75 lbs [2.15 kg] Women's/Kids Model
Max 150 lbs [68 kg] on packed trails. Women's/Kids Model
- 8" x 28" [20cm x 72cm], 5.00 lbs [2.27 kg] Women's
Max 200 lbs [91 kg] on packed trails. Women's Model
- 8" x 28" [20cm x 72cm], 5.00 lbs [2.27 kg] Men's Model
Max 200 lbs [91 kg] on packed trails.
- 9" x 30" [23cm x 76cm], 5.25 lbs [2.38 kg]
Max 250 lbs [114 kg] on packed trails.
- 10" x 36" [26cm x 92cm], 6.00 lbs [2.73 kg]
Max 300 lbs [136 kg] on packed trails.
- FOOTWEAR: Should fit all sizes; Strap extenders maybe required for larger sizing!
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 50% Trail/50% off trail. Excellent traction & stability when walking on almost any type of snow, be it light powder snow to heavy wet snow.
- TERRAIN: High Steep mountainous terrain & trails. All, best on packed, crust & iced snow.
- ACTIVITY: Climbing, Guiding, Working and Hiking
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!