Faber Mountain Master Snowshoe [Max 300Lbs] 3 Styles
IDEAL FOR: High Mountain & Backcountry Expeditions
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Lighter weight & strong 3/4" 6063-T832 Aluminium Alloy Tubing.
- Arcatech Frame: Arched & Vertically Cambered provides better flotation & gait while walking & much stronger.
- Curved rear end shape minimizes drag when walking.
- Increased maneuverability when going backward & moving in mountainous areas!
DECKING: Dual Color "TPR" (Thermo Plastic Rubber) Decking [Orange/Carbon Grey]
- Offers better snow traction than plastic decking
- Resistant to -105f [-76c] Temperature Rating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant
- Treated against U.V. Rays.
- New Black Decking for 2022
PIVOT: DS PIVOT + STOPPER
- Heavy Duty Double Suspended Stainless Steel Pivoting Axle provides Full Rotation; high carbon steel rod; ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe with each step!
- Integrated Stopper at 70° w/ 6 rivet attachments made of high carbon steel allowing you to reverse direction withoug turning around.
- Integrated Rotation Stopper at 70° reduces shin bone contact
- Ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe w/ each step!
- FOOT & HEEL PLATES: Double density for better grip on your boot soles.
- HEEL LIFTER: A tempered steel wire you flip under the foot to maximize traction during ascent in mountainous terrain thus saving energy.
BINDING: QUATRO R360° with Toe Box
- TPR Binding with triple ratchet buckle system
- Center: 2 Lever Sliding Ratchet Buckles
- Heel: Urethane Lever Ratchet for improved tightening plus a Double Density Grip Plate.
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Conventional Decking Snowshoe
- MODEL: MM-824, MM-828, MM-930, MM1036
- SHAPE: Elongated Bearpaw
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 8" x 24" [20cm x 61cm], 5.25 lbs [2.38 kg]
Max 150 lbs [68 kg] on packed trails.
- 8" x 28" [20cm x 72cm], 5.50 lbs [2.50 kg]
Max 200 lbs [91 kg] on packed trails.
- 9" x 30" [23cm x 76cm], 5.75 lbs [2.61 kg]
Max 250 lbs [113 kg] on packed trails.
- 10" x 36" [26cm x 92cm], 6.50 lbs [2.95 kg]
Max 300 lbs [136 kg] on packed trails.
- FOOTWEAR: Should fit all sizes; Strap extenders maybe required for larger sizing!
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 50% Trail/50% off trail. Excellent traction & stability when walking on almost any type of snow, be it light powder snow to heavy wet snow.
- TERRAIN: High Steep mountainous terrain & trails. All, best on packed, crust & iced snow.
- ACTIVITY: Expedition, Guiding, Work and Hiking
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!