Faber Mountain Pro Snowshoe [Max 300Lbs] 3 Styles
Regrouping the latest technologies from our 150 years of know how, we offer high performance snowshoes to meet any expectation, form the beginner to the more advance snowshoer. A great Snowshoe for Rental Fleets & Groups; rugged yet lightweight.
IDEAL FOR: Packed Snow and Work
- Standard Aluminum Frame
- Light weight & strong 7/8" 6063-T832 Aluminum Alloy Tubing
- Curved rear end shape minimizes drag when walking
- Increases maneuverability when going backward & moving in mountainous areas!
DECKING: Black "TPR" (Thermo Plastic Rubber) Decking [Black]
- Offers better snow traction than plastic decking
- Resistant to -105f [-76c] Temperature Rating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant
Treated against U.V. Rays
PIVOT SYSTEM: RU PIVOT
- Reinforced Rubber Band w/ return torsional resistance providing partial rotation
- The Rubber Axle - provides rotation & ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe with each step
BINDING: TRIO 2LR
- A TPR Binding with Dual Lever Ratchet buckle system providing a secure fit around boot to hold on better with good Lateral Control
- Center: Lever Ratchet Buckle: better tightening
- Heel: Lever Ratchet for improved tightening
- Good Lateral Control
TOE BOX: 3 Point Toe Box Contains Boot for a secure fit.
CRAMPONS: Provide Good Traction
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Front Claw: FC-7A ~ 4" x 3" x 1", 7 Teeth
Heel Claw: HC-6A ~ 2.5" x 3" x 3/4", 6 Teeth
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Conventional Decking Snowshoe
- MODEL: MP-828, MP-930, MP-1036
- SHAPE: Elongated Bearpaw
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 8" x 28" [20cm x 72cm], 4.00 lbs [1.81 kg]
Max 200 lbs [91 kg] on packed trails
- 9" x 30" [23cm x 77cm], 4.30 lbs [1.96 kg]
Max 250 lbs [113 kg] on packed trails
- 10" x 36" [26cm x 92cm], 5.50 lbs [2.49 kg]
ax 300 lbs [136 kg]on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Should fit all sizes; Strap extenders maybe required for larger sizing!
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 75% Trail/25% off trail. For the regular hiker, this recreational snowshoe is ideal for beaten trails. Mountain trails & Forest Areas
- TERRAIN: All conditions, trails.All, best on packed, crust & iced snow.
- ACTIVITY: Hiking, Intensive Use, Commercial Rental Fleet centers, Recreational
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!