Faber North Lander Snowshoe [Max 275Lbs] 3 Styles
Faber is proud to present the North Lander Snowshoe; a simple yet very efficient design. Stronger than conventional soft decking, this new generation of snowshoes is assembled with a new light and sturdy patented Wing Traction Decking, made out of low temperature impact copolymer (- 40 Celsius). The sturdiness is due to the decking wing torsion, giving extra traction and creating exit holes for snow.
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
IDEAL FOR: Rolling Terrain & Leisure Activities
FRAME: Orange, Blue or Red depending on Availability
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Light weight yet strong 3/4" 6063-T832 Cambered aluminum frame increases flotation & rebound action
- U-Frame Open; curved open rear end avoids dragging effect while walking.
DECKING: New "WTD" Wing Traction Decking is lightweight, sturdy, less expensive.
- Black/Silver Hot Foil Diamond Pattern accents the wing traction design.
- Low temperature impact copolymer plastic that is cold & shock resistant.
- Sturdiness is due to the decking wing torsion, giving extra traction & creating exit holes for snow
- Resistant to -40f [-40c] Temperature Rating
PIVOT SYSTEM: SPORT PIVOT + STOPPER
- Suspended Sport Pivot with full rotation plus stopper, made of a carbon steel rod (twice as strong and 40 % lighter than stainless steel).
- 2 rivets attachment point
- Rotation limited at 70 degree to avoid contact with shine bone and ease backward steps and jumps over obstacles
- Lighter steps by partial lift of the snowshoe and discharge of snow from deck
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off trail condition
- Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
- Optimizes crampons traction.
BINDING: TRIO 2LR
- Center: Lever Ratchet Buckle: better tightening
- Heel: Lever Ratchet for improved tightening
- TPR Binding w/ Dual Lever Ratchet buckle system with Toe Stopper
- Provides Excellent Lateral Control
TOE BOX: 3-Point Toe Box Contains Boot for a secure fit.
CRAMPONS: Provide Excellent Traction
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Front Claw: FC-7A ~ 4" x 3" x 1", 13 Teeth
- Heel Claw: HC-8A
- 15 Teeth + Wing Traction
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Wing Traction Decking Recreational Snowshoe
- MODEL: NL-825, NL-929, NL-1034
- OTHER NAME: Recreational Lightweight
- SHAPE: Elongated Bear Paw
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 8.5" x 25" [20cm x 63cm], 3.50 lbs [1.58 kg]
Max 150 lbs [68 kg] on packed trails
- 9" x 29" [23cm x 74cm], 4.00 lbs [1.81 kg]
Max 225 lbs [103 kg] on packed trails
- 10" x 34" [25cm x 86cm], 4.30 lbs [1.95 kg]
Max 275 lbs [125 kg] on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Mens Up to Size 13, Strap extenders maybe required for larger sizing!
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 50% Trail/50% off trail.
- TERRAIN: All terrain & trails
- ACTIVITY: Recreational use. This model will make all of your excursions so much more enjoyable, no matter the snow conditions.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!