Faber Sport Snowshoe Super Duty [100-350Lbs] 3 Styles
- Terrain: Forested areas for breaking trails of unpacked snow!
- Activity: Breaking trail & Confronted with obstacles stumps, dead falls.
- Snow condition: Wet & Melting Snow
RECOMMENDED SNOWSHOER WEIGHT:
12 x 42 [100 - 200lbs] Sport Snowshoe Super Duty
- Powder snow or trail breaker: 100-133lbs [46-61kg]
- Dry snow or trail: 133-167lbs [61-76kg]
- Melted snow or packed trail: 167-200lbs [76-91kg]
14 x 48 [150 - 300lbs] Sport Snowshoe Super Duty
- Powder snow or trail breaker: 150-200lbs [68-91kg]
- Dry snow or trail: 200-210lbs [68-95kg]
Melted snow or packed trail: 210-300lbs [95-136kg]
16 x 48 [175 - 350lbs] Sport Snowshoe Super Duty
- Powder snow or trail breaker: 175-250lbs [80-114kg]
- Dry snow or trail: 175-250lbs [80-114kg]
- Melted snow or packed trail: 250-350lbs [114-160kg]
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- MODEL: 35, 38, 39
- TYPE/LACING: Duty, Heavy Duty
- OTHER NAME: Huron, Michigan, Algonquin, or Maine
- SHAPE: The sport model has two cross bars and a tail which acts as a stabelizer, for ease of walking and to help discharge snow
- 12" x 42" [30x107cm], 4.3lbs [1.95kg]
- 14" x 48" [36x122cm], 5.0lbs [2.27kg]
- 16" x 48" [41x122cm], 5.9lbs [2.67kg]
- 100-200lbs [46-91kg]
- 150-300lbs [68-136kg]
- 175-350lbs [80-160kg]
- CAPACITY: No Limit on packed trails
- TERRAIN: Built in the American territory where taller trees allowed the fabrication of a really long snowshoe with a single piece of wood; in Northern Canada where trees were smaller, the Ojibwa was built with two shorter pieces of wood.
- ACTIVITY: Ideal for recreational walks in all sorts of conditions, this is the most versatile traditional snowshoe style.
- CONDITION: The heavy duty lacing is ideal for spring time conditions and wet snow.
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR GUARANTEE
- BINDINGS: Not included: Leather & Rubber Faber Bindings available
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!