FIG Womens Larvik Parka
Stay warm and sustainable in the FIG Womens Larvik Parka. Crafted from 37% plant-based materials, this parka offers superior wrinkle resistance, quick-dry protection and fade resistance for long lasting wear. Stretch and recovery helps it retain its shape, while a softer feel offers day-in, day-out comfort. Reduce pilling with a smooth hand feel you'll want to wear again and again.
- Adjustable insulated hood with drawcords
- Two way METALUXE® YKK® zipper at center front
- Fleece lined inset handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets with METALUXE® YKK® zippers• Inner stretch suspender
- Zip secure inner pocket
- Inside back waist adjustment
- Inner cuffs in quilt stitch rib
Fabric: MÖBIUS PRO - 2 ply, 5K waterproofing / 5K breathability • 50% recycled polyester • 50% polyester
Insulation: Eco Therm Synthetic Down - 100% Recycled polyester (Repreve® certified)
Center Back: Small - 35.5"